Monday, July 21, 2008

Book Chaos & Sick Cat

Am I a bad librarian if book chaos in my personal collection only drives me crazy because I think it should? We're in the process of moving, and as soon as I had a book shelf, I shoved whatever books were closest onto it. Knowing my husband and me, that's probably as organized as it will get.

We've been finding things around the house that are soaked in cat pee. We couldn't tell if it was old or new. The current wave of heat and humidity really brings out the odors of the old house (beyond the cat pee). It finally became aparent that he's still sick when my husband found the suitcase he used last week now smells of eau de chat. I tried to get a pee sample last night, but he didn't cooperate. I'll try again tonight with both cats...

No comments: