Sunday, March 9, 2008

Small Library Blogs

A few weels ago, I posted a question to the COLLIB electronic listserv looking for other small-library bloggers. Most of the responses pointed me towards the library's blog rather than a librarian's blog. I had been looking for librarians' blogs because I want to know the thought processes and behind-the-scenes stuff, but there are some great program ideas from other schools. I think my favorite so far is the primary party, complete with red and blue food. I'm nont sure if that would be as successful at our school as it appears to be at Rollins College, and I think the PA primaries are during our finals week when the students probably have better things to worry about. Anyway, I digress. Here are the responses I got:


Librarian Blogs:

Now that I have all of these assembled in one place, I'll start digging through them... though I've been spending way too much time browsing blogs and not enough time getting real work done lately!


No comments: