Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Banned Books and Pill Pockets

I'm nearly finished with a brief Banned Books animation, plus did an image map for the top of the page... though we're having some strange problems with TLC (the catalog company) where the persistent URLs I used go to a page that looks exactly like our normal catalog, but does not contain the call number. Some are also referring to our staff PAC, which I also don't understand as I never use the staff PAC. Anyway, here is the version of our library's home page with the Banned Books Week animation (warning: it has sound!):

http://www.lycoming.edu/library/index3.html

Cat update: Kim suggested here on my blog that I try something called "pill pockets" to help my cats get their medicine down. I bought some last night and they work wonderfully. They are absolutely genius, I hope their inventor is a rich person.

No comments: